Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beginning of an opening

November is going to be very exciting!! From 19-23 November we're having CHC's biggest event, the Asia Conference!! haha...=) this is sure gonna be fun! Especially all of us in the Children's Church will be very busy! Other than that, November will be the starting of our Arise & Build, the building fund!! We're gonna raise 24 Million dollars! I know we can do it again! haha...=) anyway, more than that, this November will be a month of which I will be either extremely broke, or starting to accumulate wealth. That's because I will not be working, but I will be trying to set up an online business here. Do support me ok? Will update all of you my URL of my business again. However, I think most probably, I will be selling my stuff on EBay, so do look out for all my updates! haha..=) thanks for your support, especially that "special" one. Ultimately, wanna thank God for this "special" one...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home