Sunday, June 29, 2008

And...another week passed

Really...another week has passed. This week, I learnt about what a REAL man entails, what a REAL man really must do, and, who a REAL man really is. I believe a REAL man should be someone who has a deep relationship with God, one who always long for His presence. Pastor Tan's sermon on this really has impacted me and pushed me up to the next level.

Turning now to ministry, I must say that this week I am really really happy. For the first time, my 2 groups have hit a total of 45 children!! Clap Clap Clap...!!! Although fell short of the initial 51 forecasted, I am really happy because I knew my team (My F3s) have achieved something great yet! I believe this coming week we can break through the 50 mark. Pray together with us! haha...today I'm rather frustrated too. With the long journey of the Yishun Bus to the kids' not at the pick up point and having to wait to being late in reaching church, I must say that it takes me some crucifixion of my flesh just to keep my frustration in check. Though not really well checked, but quite a feat to check it.

Something for my F3s, you're the best team members I've ever had. Let's continue to work together for a greater breakthrough in the Woodlands areas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home