Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day of mixed feelings

Today set out to be a beautiful day, woke up at 10am...then go out to visit P6 kids witha a CGL...after that then went to do story-telling at Meieng Educare...really very fulfilling and fun day, because today is another day that I've impacted children in some sorts..just many of the people doesn't know, that I actually have a call from God to raise up the next generation of young Christian leaders who will transform Asia for Christ, which is why when I see my street kids going forward to respond to the altar call to receive Christ during last Saturday's Jurong West Service, I almost moved to tears. It's really touching to know that the seed that I've sown in them for the past 7 months has budded. I believe this will be the beginning of a new and exciting journey for them with God. I truly believe that in the next 7 to 10 years I'll see a CGL or a ministry leader being rise up out of the 15 of them. It's really so touching right at that moment.

Back to today, it was all fun until when I reach home and sent a report. I was petrified to hear that an issue that is supposed to have been settled last week suddenly resurfaced again. This is so frustrating, especially when I've done all I can to resolve the issue, someone just brought it up again and causing another unnecessary hoo-ha. Thankfully, this is settled again immediately, but i do really feel sick and tired of all these unncessary things happening. But thank God, throughout all these I've someone who is willing to hear me complain and sulk, and also offered me solutions and advices. I'm so so gratified to have this person with me. Really can't do without this person (Laugh Out Loud). Now I'm feeling much better and become more and more positive. All thanks to this person (Love you lots).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home