Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a Day!!!

Today marks another great day of mixed emotions! haha...let me just roughly list out my entire schedule today!!

12pm - Collect my guitar from someone I love most.
1pm - Met Anthony and Xiangwen (Both my P6), together with their new CGL, go Toa Payoh...er..actually is Lorong Chuan, for a P6 party.
5pm - Met Guifang (my best disciple) to pass her flyers for visitation
5pm to 5.40pm - Read through my bible lesson for Chen Su Lan Session @ AMK hub
5.40pm to 6pm - Make my way down to CSL to conduct service.
6pm to 6.40pm - Prepare for CSL session
6.40pm to 7.30pm - CSL Session
7.30pm to 8.15pm - Make my way down to Yew Tee to visit one of my kids.
8.15pm to midnight - Met someone for dinner and study together.

Seemed like a packed day ya? I felt so happy, especially when that special one is with me. To be honest, the past 2 days I haven't been feeling too well in terms of emotions due to some issues, which I thought I've settled yet it surfaced again. However, unlike the past, I have someone to share it to. What Pastor preached is really true, when you share your sorrows with someone, your sorrows are halved, when you share your joy, your joy is doubled! Thank you so much.

Praise God for all that He has done in my life. Especially giving me someone so great.

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi!
found your blog....
rotting blog!...=P
-kaili!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home